Work with us as we serve our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world.
Compensation: $55,000 Annually
+ Superannuation + Tax incentives
Position Vacant: Marketing Coordinator
Live out your passion for the Gospel of Christ by applying your Marketing skills and support persecuted Christians in restricted countries and hostile territories around the world.
Voice of the Martyrs is looking for an energetic Marketing Coordinator to join their growing ministry.
Voice of the Martyrs Australia is a leading ministry serving persecuted Christians around the world. We offer hope and encouragement to those Christians who are imprisoned and mistreated through practical and spiritual assistance. As their voice we lead Christians in the free world into fellowship with persecuted believers.
Come join our team!
Voice of the Martyrs is searching for an energetic and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our Communications team. Is this you?
From the onset you will engage with our existing marketing activities and develop some exciting new initiatives. You will be a passionate marketer who loves storytelling and has prior experience in building brand consistency through pragmatic marketing. You love to create content for advertising, branding, digital marketing, and campaigns consistent with VOM’s mission. You will comfortably fit into our small but vibrant and busy virtual team of passionate people. You are an organised multitasker and can manage several projects simultaneously. You can move quickly and seize new opportunities as they arise.
We need your help to:
- Establish Voice of the Martyrs to be front of mind as a frontline ministry and a servant of persecuted Christians
- Work with the Communications team to create rich content that increases VOM’s reach and engagement through publications, social media, website traffic, live programs, on-demand content and radio programs.
- Assist with the strategy, planning and development of content that connects with the intended audience and effectively achieves VOM’s ministry objectives
- Assist with content to enhance the donor experience and fundraising initiatives
- Regularly report on all active marketing and fundraising initiatives and campaigns including competitive analyses, campaign results, and donor trends
Some of the things you will be doing include:
- Research and write stories for newsletters, blogs, social media posts to engage our audience on various platforms
- Write campaign brief’s and work closely with the Production and Design Team to design our monthly newsletter
- Develop promotional campaigns across digital, search, social and traditional media
Essential skills you will need:
- 3 years experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and advantage
- A good understanding of the Christian faith and Christian persecution.
- A sound biblical knowledge and a general sensitivity to working within all Christian-faith communities
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills with good command of the English language both spoken and written
Voice of the Martyrs has been operating in Australia for more than 50 years. We exist to help, love and encourage persecuted Christians by providing Bibles, ministry resources, medical aid and practical assistance.
Voice of the Martyrs Australia offers a ministry salary package with tax incentives and other benefits, a friendly virtual work environment, that will positively challenge you in your worldview as you see Christianity in its natural beauty.
Please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
– Tell us why you’re interested in the Marketing Coordinator position with VOM.