Our CEO travelled to Surabaya to help meet the victims’ immediate needs
Funds have been given for:
- Food and accommodation basics for Bible college students who live on site at the Pentecost Church Central Surabaya (GPPS).
- Transport for the many who lost their motorbikes in the explosion.
- The clean-up and critical repair of the GPPS church so they can have services again as soon as possible.
We are committed to assist with the short-term and long-term needs of victims and their families.
Our project goals include:
- The evaluation of damage to the GPPS church. We will ascertain what the Indonesian government will pay for and assist with additional
- Assist victims who have been injured and released from hospital who require additional care.
- Assist in areas such as children’s education, daily basic needs and ministry needs of families whose loved ones have been killed.
- The government has agreed to pay for any damage, so we are waiting to find out if the motorbikes that have been lost will be replaced. If not, we will step in to assist.
We are continuing to receive updates and have people on the ground to step in and offer immediate assistance where needed following this tragedy.
We have launched an appeal. Please give what you can.
Donations of $2 and over are tax deductible.