In one province, the local authorities have recently increased pressure on local Christians, even encouraging civilians to target believers.
Please join us in praying for the following believers:
• Brother Duc; he and his family were forced to leave their house and village.
• Brother Ngoc; his house was destroyed because he had allowed it to be used as a gathering place for church services.
• Pastor Quy; his motorbike was damaged when he left it unattended while he was visiting church members.
• Brother Trai; his truck containing newly harvested produce was stopped. The produce was taken and destroyed.
• Sister My; her house was destroyed because she had allowed it to be used as a gathering place for church services.
• Sister Thu; the family’s social security benefits were stopped because they refused to deny their faith.
Thanks to our supporters, VOM has provided funds to help these families.
Source: VOM Australia contacts
- Praise God for these believers who choose to stand firm and refuse to deny their faith.
- Ask the Lord to use their faithfulness as a strong witness for the gospel.
- Pray these believers will be renewed and strengthened. Pray too for our front-line workers as they care for and encourage persecuted believers.