Position Vacant: Regional Relationship Manager Melbourne
Live out your passion for the Gospel of Christ by supporting persecuted Christians in restricted countries and hostile territories.
Voice of the Martyrs Australia is looking for a Melbourne based Regional Relationship Manager
The Regional Relationship Manager:
- Proactively develops new Church and Business connections to lead to income growth.
- Seeks to grow awareness of the Voice of the Martyrs in Australia through Church Deputations (presentations), signing people up to our monthly Newsletter and weekly Prayer Points.
- Identifies individuals in churches who can lead regular Prayer Meetings for persecuted Christians within their church.
- Seeks partnerships with churches and business people on funding international Mission projects for persecuted Christians.
Is this you?
You are passionate about seeing the Christian community in Australia entering into fellowship with persecuted Christians around the world through information, prayer and financial support.
You are a networker and good at connecting with the Australian Christian community, particularly with audiences who want to see the Gospel flourish in restricted and hostile areas where Christians are persecuted for their witness for Christ.
You’re a good communicator and love to inform people about the needs of persecuted Christians and their need for Prayer, Bibles, basic needs, medical care and sharing many stories of our brave frontline Gospel workers who win souls for Christ where it’s illegal to become a Christian.
You are not afraid to ask for prayer and support.
Voice of the Martyrs has been operating in Australia for more than 50 years. We exist to help, love and encourage persecuted Christians by providing Bibles, ministry resources, medical aid and practical assistance.
Voice of the Martyrs ministry is inspired by Hebrews 13:3, “Remember the prisoners as if chained with them – those who are mistreated – since you yourselves are in the body also.”
We support Christians who are or have been persecuted for their faith and involvement in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a hostile environment. Voice of the Martyrs gives their testimony a voice, informing and mobilising Christians in Australia to stand with their persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ.
Voice of the Martyrs Australia offers a ministry salary package with tax incentives and other benefits, a friendly virtual work environment, and will positively challenge you in your Christian worldview as you see Christianity in its natural beauty.
Please include a cover letter when sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tell us why you’re interested in the Regional Relationship Manager position
– Address the position requirements for the role as per the Position Profile