VOM Australia has the privilege of supporting front-line workers in several restricted nations. These faithful believers work tirelessly to lead churches in hostile areas, encourage persecuted believers, and proclaim the gospel even to those who oppose the church.
Our front-line workers in India have asked for prayers for some ladies they are ministering to, who are persecuted by their own family members for their faith in Christ.
- Kavya has no mother; her father threatens her and beats her in an attempt to stop her from going to church or praying at home. She is in much distress.
- Sai, a widow is deprived of food by her Hindu daughter-in-law. She is hated for the love of the gospel.
- Riya has been forced from her home by her family. She is staying at a local church. Ask God to provide for her needs.
- Netra’s Muslim father beats her for her faith, but her mother trusts us and allows her to see us. We are teaching Netra about the Lord; she wants to accept the Lord and be baptised.
- Suhani is a widow. Since becoming a Christian, her whole family have stopped associating with her; they won’t speak to her at all. As her church family, we give her hope and pray with her.